Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I'm Also STILL Not Spock!

 The Late Leonard Nimoy wrote 2 Books, which where New York Times Best Sellers, about how he was NOT Spock. I feel that even though we do not have as Many Educated People around, but, we have more Educational Resources than before.

I'd want to bare the truth more than pile on Stats, as we've have had Dale Hansen retire Last Summer. Since then, we have done God Knows What to Our Sports and generally, it is not fit to print in Cyberspace.

I'd know we'd need New Schools, but, I'd feel guilty if the Kids do not name 1 Honorable Alumni. I am not a Teacher, nor do I want to Play Teacher, but, I am also STILL Not Spock!

I'm Also STILL Not Spock and I have as many Supporters as Haters. That is real. I can't have The New York City Eastern Basketball Family be more leaky than the Real Housewives Ship, especially if all my Vacations how I found out about Permian or Which Powerhouse was On TV.

I am not righteous. What is scarier is we don't know when we've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...