Monday, May 2, 2022

No One Has Shown Concern For Women Athletes!

 Commissioner is All Out as in Going All Out Wondering Why that No One Has Shown Concern for Women Athletes! I feel it is an HBCU Ethic where everyone buys a Grambling Sweatshirt because Cosby and a Different World, but no one shows concerns for Grambling.

The disrepair of the economy has led to the NIL. Instead, we are running out our Ladies until they get Nil! 

I am not about to keep secrets, and I am not starting now. What I would say instead is I feel that we are not regarding Motherhood or Grandmotherhood, and that is irritating.

This Meat Market is more of a Meat Grinder, and I'd rather'd chug beers with my Middle School Classmate's Little Sister than Aaron Rodgers and she doesn't have "Chugging Beers" in her brand.

I am mad that all these games would keep the Women's Championship away from her home. I am angry that spiritually, we'd have a Woman Athlete for Governor and she'd only want to Clawback and Clawback.

I am more conflicted than anything, and there'd be more Conflicts here than Conflict Diamonds, as I would not like the Sexism and I would want to see Feminist Starlets and Goddesses, and I am not using either loosely, come from home.

Change begins at home, and we'd can't Home School or do any kind of Schooling if Dad needs his Job or Mom will file for Divorce. I feel lonely for actual positive vibes that have not existed in a lot of my lifetime and other people's lifetimes, but, a lot of us are going about it the Wrong Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...