Monday, May 23, 2022

I hate losing Dave McClelland

 I am saddened about losing Dave McClelland because that leaves Bob Frey as the last surviving third of the NHRA Today. One of the hidden facts about him is he started at WOI in Ames and Iowa State.

I'd lose in the past year Bob Jenkins, Robin Miller and Dave McClelland, and McClelland was more of the glue guy in having to keep the NHRA from being fined by the FCC over Steve Evans's Silver Tongue, which would have gone off the cuff.

I do not like in recent years, having to lose focus on everything the NHRA and Drag Racing's Build and I'd feel that I'd miss having to tell me more about of the National Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...