Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Why Not Include a New High School in Linn Mar's 5 Year Plan?

 This little piggy lives in Marion Independent's Borders, but, I'd feel that why not include a New High School in Linn Mar's 5 Year Plan? Not a Freshman High School like Valley and no Half Steps like Prairie, a Whole, Grow Out in the County New High School.

This is not for everyone, and I'd jump up and down harder than the 5th Quarter if they had a Proper Ice Hockey Rink laid out at Linn Mar, but, I'd feel that a New High School would be a necessity.

Prairie should have done that Years ago, and that would have upset the Apple Cart harder than North Liberty did later on, especially when City was at Capacity and West couldn't take any more. I would feel guilt being denied my Ancestral Rivalries, but, I'd sense we'd have to do Education a lot greater than being Permanently Tattooed to Territory or Property.

A New High School would be en route by the time the Class of 2026 Graduates High School. What we can't deny is Education is a Privilege, not a Right, and you can't repel people that actually want to learn.

It is a Zoo and I feel that what I would appreciate something better than Regional Dominance, which that gets old, too, from both the whaling and the whaled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...