Monday, May 2, 2022

Very Afraid of Having Another "Men Without Hats" Phase

 My Fear of Unemployment would beat a Fear of Commitment any day. I feel that a Fear of Commitment is driving the Unemployment Rate and that drives and repels everything away from Women to actually being Your Honor. It is scary and it drives the bus on a lot of things.

Social Services do not like being swamped. Realtors do not like being swamped. Realtors despise you being a Realtor just to Get the Girls. I'd rather Defend the Girls than Get the Girls. I feel that I would make a Terrible Brother In Law, especially if I can't drive to Pick Up Babies on Short Notice.

I am Autistic, and I'd call out anyone who'd not do what they are supposed to. I feel Very Afraid of Another "Men Without Hats" Phase, which made for the most confusing and embarrassing One Hit Wonder in History, and the whole phrase, to keep it Family, was a Very Organic Unemployment Crisis and to make said Crisis Worse, Certain Entitled Males would run In and Out of Jobs.

I am almost 37, and I'd howl if the Next Bachelor was 47, and can't handle His Ladies. If that was the case, I'd rather'd have Trista Sutter like Tomorrow, if she was available. In reality, that can't and won't happen because I'd be Disabled and I would flail harder than Brian the Family Dog.

It is scary, and Kids Need Role Models. Moms need those Role Models for Kids not to hit on them, or hit them and bring shame to them. I hate the Jerry Lewis Ethic where he was Flowers to Kids Who Either Had Nothing, or Nothing Left to Go, but, was Garbage to Women.

One way to know if someone's True to their Racounteuring, Check the Pensions. Seriously. You won't get a Pension for being Jefferson upsetting Washington from the Playoffs in the 1970's, but, CHECK THE YEARBOOKS!

You don't get a Pension for throwing 5 Touchdowns in High School when that was Scientifically Impossible Most Places in America, but, handling yourself well gets a pension better than having to drag on about 1 Summer 23 Years Ago and You Got a Pension because of it, which pensions where reserved for US Senators and Veterans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...