Monday, January 2, 2017

Can't Deny Ourselves Hall of Fame Coaches Much Longer in Football

I mean, I have to say Nick Saban has put himself into a Dick Trickle position as in one way or another he will be hired by an NFL or another Pro Football Team. I feel as if I have to owe the public a PSA, namely if in the NFL and the NBA, it becomes an issue of Who We Are Expanding, not if we are Expanding again, which would involve St. Louis both cases.

But, to every Athletic Director and Owner needs to interview as much as hire Minority. I get livid there are too many desk-pops who should actually be coaching Southlake Carroll or Euless Trinity instead of being stuck in adminstration.

I find why is it we deny ourselves Bill Cowher or John Gruden head coaching oppurtunities? Real or perceived, we can't let Tennis Shoe Coaching undo actual Coaching.

And, I think Sarkisan and Saban would not work the same. In the broken news, I think not having Lane Kiffin be mastermind causes Alabama's Worst Team Single Game since South Carolina in 2010 from beginning to end. And, my fellow Eastern Iowans would go goo-goo gaa-gaa like a baby over wanting Clemson next Summer and instead caring about who we keep finding like we are narcoleptically irresponsible on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...