Monday, January 30, 2017

Did Anyone try to Show Respect to the World Series of Drag Racing?

I hate to be a sounding board about the IHRA's new ESPN Deal like, hooray, they needed money, but, did anyone try to show respect to the World Series of Drag Racing? I, much like my fellow public, don't like to be numb to bad management, or bad jokes, but, I have to pound out the hooray for another reason....

I feel in the Drag Racing Rule Book, above don't trust anything Wayne County Builds, don't try to schedule or schedule above the US Nationals. I think these hustlers who want quick dollars only don't care about either.

Nobody's wanting to speak about the fact that Cordova nearly went out of business with the Steamwheelers and the Original Contential (Not Chinese) Basketball Association. But, where will the money come from for the rebirth of the World Series of Drag Racing? I wonder will be an NHRA Regional or heaven forbid, a true outlaw?

I wished that Drag Racing would have tried to scrub the clique energy on business decisions. It is a pack, not a clique, and professionals are horrible needed, too, not just jokers trying to drag race their rivals in Staff Drag Racing.

I'd believe a sweep of Jim Yates, Doug Kalitta, Ron Capps and Steve Johnson winning the US Nationals before any of the other fakes. And, if the Stock Guys restored E-Town for once and for all like their Nitro Rivals restored Southern California back to its glory and not its tabloids. But, sadly, we can't pick our own stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...