Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Why is it the Maricopa County is going crazy-insane-nuts with Stadium Moves?

Ultimately, at Every Season is Championship Season, I like to state facts more than puff, but, I am more than capable of changing up and down if I have to. But, with the Arizona Diamondbacks Fan Base trying to see their way out of their Chase Field lease, I wonder with Maricopa County is thinking Stadium is the Bank and Vault?

I thought Bank One Ballpark was state of the art, still is and will be. But, I don't want to be denied a chance to visit the present day Chase Field. Other than outcrying safety to the point the Cactus Bowl returned to Tucson and got a shabby digital deal, which yanked the money out of the game and its sponsors like a shrift in the night.

Are the Arizona Coyotes only existing for a New Arena? I feel mad that Phoenix is slithering with too many Mr. Mooney's, which isn't new in Postmodern America, but, I think they see the money better than nothing. Sadly, the criticisms with the Coyotes aren't new from me or anyone else who has an intution, but, it feels like the NHL wanted them to be independently owned and not in their system.

Other than getting PIR, the renovation narrowly approved and happening, but, I feel it would not hurt to build new, rather than remake the house to nothing left. We never,ever got the chance to do that with Milwaukee, Minnesota State Fair and Syracuse and you can't just get new land in Phoenix without it being a mess or issue. And, I can't wrap my head around the Firebird/Wild Horse Pass debacle as it wrapped around the end of the quintescentical Road Racing Education School, Skip Barber included.

It still is snake oil with the Rattlers inundating the New IFL and absconding the Arena League. It is one thing if say a team or a place is doing well, but, with the careless roll of money and the fatigue of the non-expectation of it returning to count in memories and not just payoffs, it feels like the Suns aren't playing to the best of their ability and the only way concert promoters have their back is they know they won't be jilted out of a deal.

Other than in response to VICE Sports, which had to bring up the not so silent nightmare of Diamondbacks Season Ticket Holders and as a Sports Fan, I feel that Maricopa County couldn't sell their backs in Corn Dogs and then some. I feel that since the Maricopa bet bigger and lost mammoth like a drunken gambler, I think the suit ethics are lost in translation and comes out the wrong way, and I have doubts they'd get out of town Sports Fans as sure as a cool-off period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...