Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Fight for Fez: Why are we worked up over Thon Maker's Status?

I feel Thon Maker's Status stateside should be a non-starter, especially if the State Department last time barely said 2 Things about Michael Beasley only after Bill Snyder was worked up about making a monkey of his school, as usual. But, instead of raiding the Ivy League Faculty and getting salty about that, the budget madness of a felon grabbing public officials to make him less bad is having reprocussions left and right.

It is "The Fight for Fez" because Thon Maker was the first true Prep-to-Pro in the NBA since the 1 and Done Rule came about. And, I feel that if Thon Maker's true team family is denied, it would keep making the Milwaukee Bucks the Ole Miss of the NBA which, sadly, is true and people forgot how great the Bucks where once upon a time.

I feel like as a Sports Fan, I couldn't stay silent on why Thon Maker's status was not decided by Bill Self but the State Department. I doubt he'd be good in the Chinese CBA, which is littered with problem pros and I wouldn't want to go to no energy where I'd be having to run to sanctuary while everyone else fights my rivals to the bus.

Certainly, with repression being more up, I can't stomach why Spencer Haywood can't forgive himself and Spencer Massey can't bring himself to forgive himself, even with more PR-Mongerers than A-Rod. I mean, at least we should be let given the right to deny Chris Harren and his dopiness or Maurice Clarett and his remorselessness from our athletic barns, and not let idiots who want to throw tennis balls for 90 Minutes just to deny Beanie Sigel commissary and this is not a good image to deny model pros just to have jokers have more ways to make money than Fred Flintstone himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...