Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wanting to Keep The Chargers Name in San Diego County: Alternate Team Name Solutions for Los Angeles other than the Chargers

Unfortunately, the fact the Chargers return to Los Angeles is not being taken well at all by San Diegans. I feel like don't think the Chargers Name should return to Los Angeles County and I feel like there should be stipulations about future Charger Teams wearing the 1960s Number and Home Baby Blues.

I am not happy with the Denver Broncos and the Buffalo Bills being the lone unaltered names in the AFL 8 of 1960. And, the Buffalo Bills being the lone AFL 8 Member to never alter their Color Pattern besides nixing Silver. What makes me upset first is there is no plan to preserve AFL Era Colors and Logos and Imagery the same way Older NFL or Other Pro Football is preserved.

And, I don't fall into stereotypes, and we are stuck with stereotypes. I feel that Option 1 in the Logo Remake Plan is having the Los Angeles Galaxy be Football to Football. The only good thing about being kept in Sports from January to December like Real Madrid is to get your name out. I feel this would be feasible if the Home Depot Center is approved. Option 2, equally as controversial and tense, why not say the Los Angeles Xtreme at the Rose Bowl? I'd want to see in the LAX Sense, Stardust Blue and Silver Screen Silver like the USFL's Los Angeles Express. Option 3, having the Los Angeles Express name get dusted off with the same Stardust Blue and Silver Screen Silver.

I really, really don't want to see even more Football Gamedays at Los Angeles Olympic Coliseum. Graduating from 6 Game Days to 16 Game Days to 26 Game Days regularly scheduled is overbearing and overwhelming for the Los Angeles Olympic Coliseum crew and I don't know what the Rose Bowl and preexisting malls would lose out on a "Mothership"?

I hate being stuck in a hypocritical world that wouldn't let us go back if we wanted to, and I think these plans would force the Spanoses into a quick sale. I don't know everything, but, this would be what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...