Thursday, January 19, 2017

Still Wanting BGN Legacy, Truck, Weekly Racing, North, West, Southwest and Northwest Tour NASCAR Hall of Famers

I think I have to keep banging the screaming drum on wanting reasonable NASCAR Names in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. I still want to see per series BGN Legacy, Truck, Weekly Racing, North, West, Southwest and Northwest Tour Names in the NASCAR Hall of Fame.

My feelings are deep and devout, and even for a gentleman of his Early 30s who hasn't let go of the wheel and couldn't just go on Cup Names Alone, I think my expertise still being in the Young Category, but, other than the Truck Series, where I could rightfully vouch for its history because I've grown up with it, including its star crossed and awkward adulthood where identity crises where all over the map.

To be fair, and I am only meaning this because I am a racing citizen who wants others to do and be the same, I wonder if there is a Motorsports Legend Subsection of the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Coming into this, we had been a lap and a half down and stuck with just as many tired questions as being a lap and a half down with no real way of making it back up.

Especially with the issue of Fame, it would get sticky. It is a Hall of Fame, not a Museum. And, with Talladega and Darlington not always having as many chances to get people as Charlotte, I tend to think there is an identical committment to calling Stock Car and Racing Histories in the Carolinas. And, what I feel is not get so used to the history or the family show that we are lost in space when it is time to archive or know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...