Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Duke vs. Kentucky Silver Reunion in the NIT at the Palestra?

I feel for all the times every Spring that Christian Laettner's shot gets replayed to the chagrin of Kentucky Fans across the world, it feels like the stars are setting up for a Duke vs. Kentucky Silver Reunion. But, it would have been under the NCAA's Nose in the NIT and with the rhapsody of where it'd be, I'd say it would have been in the 1st Round of the NIT at the Palestra.

It is feeling that way because A.) Kentucky is a better collection of individuals than career players. B.)Grayson Allen is wrecking the terminal and if that was me, as a Sports Fan and a citizen, I would have stated drug test before any and all reinstatements. C.) Without Coach K again, the art of Duke and USA Basketball would crash in the ocean.

Even though the NIT is in the NCAA Family, but, I feel postseason reform and expansion is a long overdue and necessary hawk that has been making me go for years. And, the NCAA would have to acquire the NAIA carte blanche to make up for the O'Bannon Case.

I feel that either way, the unaccount in this is Grayson Allen will keep playing destructive, and with no Coach K in the office, it wouldn't help Grayson Allen stay on his school. I feel that for Jeff Capel, Grayson Allen would be the red line in the sand for certain Athletic Directors, and basketball is overdue to properly develop athletes and subsequently focus on paying responsible professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...