Friday, January 20, 2017

Why is it Other Regents Institutions have to Cover Northern Iowa's Tab?

I am curious why Other Regents Institutions have to cover Northern Iowa's tab? I am already nervous/anxious the Dakotas College Coaches already have Cedar Rapids-Marion the same as we had the Badlands a generation ago.

To me, the best answer for Northern Iowa's budget woes is to win their way into Championships. And, I still want to see the relentless pursuit of a long term replacement of Riverfront Stadium in the future.

What bothers me is Northeast Iowa losing population like a mega-sieve that was a mega-yacht. But, how much metal would be exfoliated just to make a bigger boat? And, while we are on those boats, why not have more places of learning vs. fewer?

And, it's the same thing with Parks and Raceways. They both build bonds that are deeper than the venue. And,  I don't expect anyone buy Naming Rights for the University of Northern Iowa like they wanted it to be a billboard.

I really think in my mind, we can't play everyone like we where making people look bad. But, there are no easy answers and I think the reason why Northern Iowa has more issues and less revenue is Cedar Falls is looking as bad as Waterloo and the bills keep running up for one reason or another and either way, expense is a key part in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...