Friday, January 6, 2017

Caring not so secretly about a 3rd Generation All Star Race

Being a quintescential Modern NASCAR Fan who isn't just wanting to gloss for nothing, I am caring not so secretly about having the All Star Race have a 3rd Generation. For 2018, I feel why not make the All Star Race Qualifying for the Coca Cola 600?

Frankly, missing in translation is a Western Sponsor in a Southeastern Series. I feel like all options is and will be on the table and I hope what options are good. Frankly, I want to see if the Midsummer Classic mentality just to tie the year right, because I am not interested to lose that in just another pay to play.

I mean, 40 Years is not a small deal. If anything else, I'd love to see the build the track, build the fairground just to lure IndyCar to the Carolinas and Macon and the Deep, Deep South Ovals and find a way to build racetracks and race teams like they are pro teams.

Frankly, being on my soapbox, I wish more venues where in a grab mentality as in own within the neighborhood and not just bag for nothing, and wanting to see safe concerts in venues that actually look safe. And, certainly, do not down the end or beginning of the year with devasting or disagreeable business decisions, because people would have to respect them as opposed to play everyone and make everyone else but them look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...