Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pitch Critiques: Spotting the Mannerisms of the Soccer Pitch

I feel like in mannerism football,in bigger clubs, I know each of your supporters is valuable no matter what even if you had Midland fields back home, but, honoring everything of the supporters would be too deep and good or bad over a match year would be overbearing.

I feel the  China Super League is outspending the Premier League for the punishments it inflicted on Europe, Mexico and South America. The moral is you can't flip the bird at the establishment and not expect the same once the undercard is establishment like Augusta threw grease at THE Jonesy's in Solon's Establishment back home.

Identity is not anything that can be built. I know the MLS is throwing themselves at every American Market including Green Bay and Bristol, but, would I really expect a Football to Football Saints or Chargers? Even though I'd see International and National Clubs all over my town, but, I don't see no Des Moines Menace or Rochester Rhinos in my town liked I hoped.

To me,  we couldn't just be suburbanized to the bone. I feel character and identity go arm in arm. If we where to keep running to the top, we'd have to be committed not just to beat the heavies, but, go for the top. If we let everyone schedule everyone, it would have been wild differences in scheduling from Legion to Man U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...