Friday, January 6, 2017

Why Not Try Out The Student Athletes behind Alabama's "Big Al" and Clemson's Tiger try to make the NFL?

I feel like, not just because Alabama and Clemson are playing in the National Championship Game, try out the mascot Student Athletes behind Alabama's Big Al and Clemson's Tiger for the NFL to an actual roster spot?

I feel that this year, out of all 82 NFL Draft Years, The Talent Pool is the shakiest and I'd actually start by trying out anyone who is athletic and a model citizen who will keep playing until 75. What is spurring my curiousity is why not have the Student Athletes in the mascot suit actually go pro out of custome?

It would be a mammoth stretch to say the least. If we where to make this strectch work, why not see how many field goals out of 17  would they kick off the tees. I'd feel as if I'd want to see if they where tried for every pro sport if the NFL didn't pan out.

In the wound and elastic sports world in the postmodern period, it would be met nonfictionally with non-humor and non-constructivity. But, we've had public tryouts before, and why can't anyone's temper have them happen again?

Other than either Alabama or Clemson not doing non-traditional, but, maybe instead, it be high times to return the rivalry to Campus in Clemson or Tuscaloosa for the first time since 1975? I doubt anyone would have taken the extreme flyer with too many suits too locked in to their jobs which they work too hard and take too much pride in, but, I think it'd nudge a few problem talents to CFL or af2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...