Saturday, January 28, 2017

Illinois' "Amusement Tax" is no laughing matter at all

I feel hurt and angered Illinois is proposing an "Amusement Tax" as a way to fill up the budget. I don't like the Pro Joke example that politicians are leaving if they are not lined with lobbyists. What is less funny, or amusing, this is a childish and very against the law way to do a budget.

And, what makes me red hot as a private citizen is the issues on the hub worse than the state. And, aggravating the hub's (Chicago and Chicagoland) problems on the rest of Illinois is not just annoying, but, illegal. And, what I find, too, is irresponsibility is littering the political arena left and right.

I'd still want my problems to melt like Hot Butter instead of having everything we worked too hard to keep melt like Hot Butter. And, to be more aggravating, the budget feuds are disproportionately melting like Hot Butter to my East Central Iowa home.

I feel most people like to at least have some form of distractions to distract them from the world, or entertain them. And, I am sure these racing fairs have to have racing as a big source of their income, or a good Country Music act. What is rude, is, this is the only way these teams or the tracks could make money. If it's the 2nd Straight Budget that needed to be out of system, it is worse than having to shut down a Lisa Simpson, which would only make people work harder to find the truth. This is bordering between insane and illegal just to get a budget done, and it is irresponsibly illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...