Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Trade Romo to The Expansion Team for Phillip Rivers

I feel with having to at least sign 4 Different Petitions to keep the Chargers Name in San Diego County, and I don't just want to waste frivioulous trades no matter how likely or unlikely, but, I feel that Trading Tony Romo to the Expansion Team for Phillip Rivers would be sensible.

Even though Phillip Rivers is an Alabama High School Product and played College Football at NC State in the ACC in the South Atlantic, but, I feel it would be a better fit than Von Miller, who played High School and College in Texas but would have the baggage of negative publicity.

Even though San Diego would lose a 2nd Time in 2017 in not having Phillip Rivers,too, but, the thought of having to face Eli Manning twice a year and the rare chance to play Tom Brady in the Super Bowl is music to my ears.

Knowing this doesn't free Dallas from drafting Cowboys Players, and especially with the trade prospective or near prospective, it wouldn't be the last offseason trade. I feel LA would be a better option for Romo than Denver, even though it'd be a "Dump and Chase" trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...