Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Iowa State: The Crosstraining Program

I feel that in serious time, I wished Iowa State Athletics would care about Crosstraining Football and Wrestling like it was Basketball and Track because I feel you can't just make up athletes and I feel relationships need to be healthier, namely with the Wrestling side being forgot in the Douglas Seasons.

While we on serious time, in due time, turning ISU Memorial Union into a Hotel again and the old WOI Studios into a ABC Network Studio Again because the 2 things Central Iowa did grand was presentation and family. Certainly, I feel like wanting to see if we had Valley vs. Dowling Playoff this fall, why not have it at Jack Trice and call it a DH if Ames High made it as the home team this playoff?

I would want to see Iowa State restart Varsity Baseball. As a state, we have plenty of baseball. What is disappointing is not having proper College Baseball at the Division I Level. And, what hurts is in this state, we hardly get an honest home slate, much less an honest weekend in-season diamond slate, either.

And, if we did have Spring Baseball at the Varsity Level again, I feel like why not schedule the Thursday-Sunday Block as Home Games? That would get out the most fans and what I'd want to see is more of a letterman's Cyclones script and if the next time they change the helmet, I'd want to revive the Gold Shell because Iowa State is not an I-State like K-State and I want to clear up presentation and professionalism, even if we got the Domed Stadium Equal to Madison Square Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...