Sunday, January 22, 2017

Replacing Texas World Speedway

Howdy, I feel the contentions on the street is proper and timely replacements of certain Superspeedway Venues. I will start with Texas World Speedway, who is most cases are pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised they are still in business, depending on your reflexology.

But, I feel with Houston (Royal Purple) Raceway Park abandoning Dirt, leaving no real multipurpose Sports Venue besides the Rodeo in the City of Houston, and I feel the challenge is not just Pavement Venues in Texas, but, Multipurpose Venues south of the DFW Metroplex.

If we are going to get real about Multipurpose, you'd have to get down to the grit of Waco, South Dallas, further down to Bryan/College Station and Houston and the rest of East Texas. I am thinking too, trying to have it like a Fairgrounds where you have Rodeo Season like Mesquite, Concert Season like Austin and Racing Season 40 Weeks out of the Year.

The only rule is to let everyday people have a say in those parts. And, I feel and want to have the most people and inclusion possible. I really wonder if you can't glam it out like Southern California, but, at least go forward in the image of inclusion. It's not easy to champion inclusion, but, I feel too that it'd have go beyond vindictiveness or pettiness, as I feel like honestly, such a new venue would draw further either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...