Friday, January 13, 2017

The Wild West in the City of Cedar Rapids' Falloff

I still feel My Fair City of Cedar Rapids should be a 2 Market Town to most National Chains or Mall Options. I still get emotional over the empty shell of what actually was Westdale Mall and spotting the light pole where Mr. Bulky was and the Lightpole where 16 Plus was. Both where not Westdale Occupants at the same time.

I see no amusement in the redevelopment run amok, either. Other than preferring the Escape Club's "Wild West" over Kool Mo Dee and it being a throwaway Simpsons one line later, but, it feels like you don't throw grease on a grease fire or hardworking citizens.

The only reason I'd want the NFL to do more to keep the Chargers History in San Diego County is personal and pivotal. My most recent NFL Rooting Principle was the Chargers and I was deathly afraid Roger Goodell would move the Chargers. And, knowing the Raiders where to never get another deal out of California, the Air Raid to Los Angeles County was one Goodell tried to do what he didn't do with St. Louis.

And, having more Cedar Rapids Early Baseball Losses since any time since the Mid 1990s Prematurely is not a good look for my City. And, Jake Mauer's promotion to Chattanooga is as vulgar as Black Tar on a hot Summer Day because I fear 2017 on the Diamond would be over before it had a real chance to begin only as we'd be worked up this Spring over the Twins Top Pick.

I think the mangling and mingling of Champagne, Campaigns and Cocaine like a bad merger and I don't think we, even for us, have been as intense about being warpigs as we are now. Being easily animated is not action. I can't understand in why my City does Bad Deals like an elevated art form?

Losing smart people from graduation or otherwise is not a good image. And, the upsetting thought is if we needed figures just to get by, I doubt a lot of us would have been honest in the chicane. And, trying to grap parts and pieces just to flesh them is not the same as a natural growth. If we are crowded in and have no real anywhere to run, even for out of town fun, it's more out of hand than having to keep Phil Jackson with the Knicks in lieu of actual New York Knicks Trades, which is more than 2, or Mark Cuban not realizing again his Mavericks still rotten 37 Year History with Chicago Public Leaguers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...