Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Why Not Revive the San Diego Chargers Name through the MLS?

I feel beyond the 4 Petitions I signed to keep the San Diego Chargers Name in San Diego County, and being floored the Minor League (Major League, in real reality) Soccer threw themselves on San Diego like a problem citizen on University Heights trying to make the pros feel bad and win sympathy, but, that is part of the story.

If they demolish Qualcomm Stadium, I feel let's Power Up the Chargers as a Football to Football via Major League Soccer! Granted, shots are shots, but, I feel like wanting to offer a way to start the team and have it as a 12 Month Imprint.

Goodell won't have much of a Commissioner Future, but, I feel that if we had Don Garber run both the MLS and the NFL because besides having shared stadiums in the past, but, I want to feel like I'd want to see the stadiums make money, not get hit in a money pit or at remorseless to the skyboxes.

I think there has to be answers beyond the warpiggery we get stuck in or the ATMizing the Stadiums, or worse yet, its Social Media. Even though I doubt the Holiday Bowl won't have much of a future, but, I'd like to see a bid to have the Final and Frozen Four with their Michigan Stadiums Worth of Tickets to make San Diegans Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...