Friday, January 6, 2017

Gonzaga vs. Baylor: The All Undefeated Basketball National Championship

I feel in this too-long of a Winter where the future looks spookier than the current, I feel I'd want to lay the Hardwood for what its worth to have Gonzaga vs. Baylor, the all undefeated Men's Basketball National Championship. For what it's worth, we will have Regular Season Conference Champions soaking at-larges, potential 7 Winners Win the Conference Tournament and than later win 7 More to equal that 1st Total of wins, and I want to start somewhere and that somewhere being the top.

Gonzaga will wear out and all the way out any Final 8,4, and 2 Opponent to win their First Elite 8 Round in School History, and later do nothing but bash the doors out the rest of the nation to win the National Championship from Undefeated. Baylor would be the same way, especially if they win a rare Men's Basketball Regular Season Conference Title away from Kansas.

Other than Indiana falling back from the top line of the record books, and on Selection Sunday, S Curving all the Undefeateds like who should be in Arkansas or who should be in Hartford. What I'd think is I'd want to see wins great enough CBS buys games from Turner from end to end. I think that should be what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...