Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Encouraging Football Players to go Pro Earlier is not a Good Idea at all

I feel with the proposed Pacific Pro League, I feel there is a conundrum that I want no parts in is encouraging Football Players to go Pro Earlier is not a good idea. Even though we have a litter of rival leagues that have played and not well, a litter of rival leagues that have tried to get to business and only have their business issues deter field and Pro Football is the one sport that you can't just encourage empty pros.

This is a reckless period, and I can't deny that. And, I can't deny that the emotional and commercial investments in College Football is too deep and they can't be unaffordably stymied like Men's Basketball. It would be like calling Student-Athletes School Employees, which would lid Adolescent Development and Decision Making.

Other than having 10 or 15 Year Pros being fleshed into roles, and it not being better, either, and I think, too, the carelessness of the fact anyone can be Belicheck and the get em if you steal em or steal em if you can't afford em like Jordans ethic is not cool.

I'd read the differences between Jimbo Fisher's Florida State and Bobby Bowden's Florida State. If and just if we had Season 17 of Jimbo Fisher at Florida State, we'd be at least expected to raise 3 Assistants to Head Coaches. What I don't love is if hospitals had to call Doctors and Nurses on sight to make up for Malachis and other impersonators, it'd be evident, but not good. I feel where are the bonds?

I feel Mr. Yee is only encouraging irresponsibility and its one thing to learn on the job, but, you can't just go to Coaches or Other Faculty because other folks smell manipulator or worse in the ocean of academics and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...