Monday, April 10, 2017

Berenson and Fisher's Retirements and How History Will View Both of Them Differently

I feel like with the bitter irony in Southeast Michigan, Red Berenson and Steve Fisher retired on the same day 2000 Miles Apart and being on entirely different sides of history like knowing Berenson is Michigan and Carlson is Cedar Rapids and the Bad Bar that only worsens Basketball and Half of America like its good. Right now, the Detroit Culture in Sports and Entertainment is Lumbering like a Giant. But, I feel not having the Joe no More, or the 26 Year Bone of Hockeytown which crumbles like Rome and Modifieds.

18 Years This Night was the last time we had Home Improvement Film and that hit everyone, especially where we knew to set our clock to the family sitcom. And, the biggest Joe Memory I'd have would be not having Konstinov and Fetisov be playing and instead be paraplegic. And, I don't like unloading emotion on a happy day, but, I have to say what I have to say.

And, we all have losses, like the 1st Dodger Season without Vin Scully since 1949 and we knew he clocked out already. And, I feel image is a hawk of mine, and I feel irritated that the Social Compass is misplayed, like we can't keep losing Detroit, and I really, really don't like making it single market, especially if quality is substandard and quacks or worse are too deep.

I feel that quality is the combination of the person and the region and I feel angry we can't just let things go too far we worked too hard to keep and win. And, what hurts is timing, too, because we are not knowing the line between activity or action, either.

And, how history views Red Berenson and Steve Fisher, like I said, would be different as Great and Unkind, and I feel too, I am lost for words or struggling to keep them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...