Friday, April 7, 2017

I feel there has to be a rare multileague expansion just for St. Louis

With Commissioner Garber saying MLS Expansion in St. Louis is dead, but, I feel there is a difference between dead and ghosted. Frankly, I feel having to bust Goodell out of office is a necessary evil and I have nothing against anyone else having the NFL Draft, but, it does not feel the same outside New York.

I would feel NBA Expansion would happen because Seattle and I wouldn't want St. Louis to gamble on another relocation. Even though I can't change people's opinions like that or twist the tale further, but, your not in an arch to build all new yet.

And, certainly, I am edgy over the fact my teams exist as ghosts. And, I feel that the MVC should go for St. Louis University to be the replacement 10th for Wichita State if they leave for the American. Even though everyone would be close to St. Louis via Interstate, but, it would become a conference you need to win at home over.

And, I feel there'd have to be meetings, which is more than 1 or 2, and not just to get the St. Louis Missouri-Illinois more upset than they are already. But, trying to persuade or make happen like relationships are either money or cost money or a money grab depending on which angle to play, but, I feel that we'd need to do our best to keep the battleship gray investigative reporters off our deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...