Monday, April 17, 2017

The Ramifications of "Blue Friday" Are Not Lost on Goodell

I feel with Dean Blandino's "Blue Friday" Move on Good Friday to Television means that Commissioner Goodell is going to be shorter on a future on Madison Avenue. I feel that what is scarier, is lot of people don't want to do or don't want to care to do the heavy lifting on an everyday basis.

What is scarier is we don't have a real worldiness right now. The Raiders will transfer to Berkeley with Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch before they transfer full time to Las Vegas. The Los Angeles Expansions, in real reality, are the Chargers, will potentially have a court fight just so the Spanoses would sell the team and Los Angeles not be allowed to have the Chargers, The Rams went back to the Fearsome Foursome White Horns without Fear of Lawsuit, The Lions need Bubbles all the way back and without Chris Berman, ESPN is trying to do the First Shift all hype and nobody knows how Bill O's Problems will find Fox Sports 1 Post-SPEED.

I don't think the ABC Affliates all want empty hype, or The Bachelor soak legit Sports Hype. And, I am just as aware that ESPN's College Football Helmsman, Lee Corso, is in poor health. Weekend Football has became a codge of a subject like trying to correctly nominate people for the Oscars and not just for the Swag Bags. I feel that beyond wanting more actual sports and not just hype, which is obvious, but, I feel I really want Robert Mueller be both the Refs and the Commissioner until proven otherwise and I hate to be a Nas or a Tony Barnhart, but, I feel the rule books first pages should read: Hit a member of the Female Sex and your through, Mistreat a member of the Female Sex, Child Under 12 or 18 where the penalty would be stiffer Under 12 vs. 18, but equal, A True Protected Group or Pets and Other Animals, Betting on Sport, Deceiving the Sport Public with Fake "Game Used" Memorabilia and Dinking With Game Equipment, Substance Abuses and Domestic Abuses which would all circle back to the same place. Even though I feel that I don't like being vinegar or vulgar, but, I feel that we have too many problem pros and we need to know who's legit or getting rich quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...