Saturday, April 8, 2017

Trains Keep A Rollin and Refuse to Stop A Rollin

Even though I am not talking about Classic Rock, Nashville Country or Trains, which would be the first 3 Thoughts, but, I feel like having a bunch of willies, which is generous for a clean, kinda family blog, and a family server, hiding in the office of the White House is not a good image for anyone involved.

Through the grapevine, I don't think we would have moneyed Jon Ossoff just to pay off his Student Loans Quicker, just to keep him quicker and just to have him without knowing his home and knowing he'd have a twentysomething College Student like he's still dating and he's 30. What I really mean to say, is not everyone is set for marriage and dating, but, we feel if the unaccountable trail needs to be found out, and Gwinnett County's had better house heroes before.

I am the least political given my emotions, but, we are stuck in the mud of a "What I Really Meant to Say" like Lisa Simpson accidentally grabbing a Wine Glass in "The Caper Chase". But, could we afford to take the Dallas Carters and Birdman Lays of Jeremy Dunham like we cannot win at home already to begin with.

Usually, what I really meant to say is only meant to placate or repress anger. If we had a bad for everything hog the vibes, we'd have to take the airwave from the airport on and I don't think my city's airport has a good Mexico City Flight that was truly World Class and Cancun or Monterrey wasn't? Where'd I'd really shriek is image as in that is not a good image and even if our elders where here, they'd bring out the handcuffs for the arrest.

And, I feel Charleston County School District cannot win if their neighbors if Berkeley County is found out. And, between gambling, women and street drugs, I tend to think the same tawdry underworld is coming in quicker, and if they are a gambling problem early, I wished most of us would be like St. Louis to televise the expulsion or act like it is televised at home. And, to a man who is scared Social Service is going to fold like paper at any time, or worse, wonder why we didn't build a third of a billion of real estate, much less sell a third of a billion of real estate, which is why we aren't regularly built for those numbers, that is not good if those who where only taken to Paris and London like their actual celebs throw the real estate market in a too deep state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...