Monday, April 24, 2017

2072 In Sports

I'd much rather make Science Fiction Science Fact than make an overcrowd of fiction fiction like we are bogus. To me, I wonder how many times would Russell Westbrook's Triple Double Record be contested in 2072?

Or, if we needed an athlete carry the literal Olympics on his or her back like Dan Gable or Michael Phelps wouldn't have done as literally through the Olympic Village? And, while we are on artueres, would we have needed 6 Woman like Scoring in every Basketball Cathedral?

I wonder in 2017 if the only thing that is easy is lures like good fish and women? I know we in a corner where every family a powerhouse, but, I feel foreclosures have us in a brownout of disaccount.

And, we can't have athletes who can't never ever get well like it was our relatives. And, would we have a freakin' sweet run of Indy 500 Heroics from Home like everyone else had to beat Eastern Iowa as hard as the racers?

I know we have plenty of medicine and toys we didn't see in 1997, but,what about their paychecks? I would want to see everyone have a number like Alabama on the Sidelines and be called in a moment's notice, but, could I see it as realistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...