Friday, April 28, 2017

Firewagons of the Unaccount

I feel that with the concert festival series being blotted and blotched to the ground like an ink station over the Fyre Festival pulling the plug and leaving paying tourists stranded.

I know all of us are adults or young adults, but, what is rotten to the core is everyone has their own work ethics. And, I feel that the firewagons of the unaccount are running too deep for everyone's liking.

Usually, we'd have to run deep and make money. I feel its overwhelming over a lot of the hustles just to get money and there is no honor in getting rich and famous quick. And, while we are on the mistaken pride, but, what is spooky to me is  we don't have a real ability to know who's good.

And, I know that what is irritating is everyone wants a cut of a payoff, but, I find with freeballing work, it is not a good image. And, speaking of image, if we worked like Florida State, anyone, anytime, and anywhere, we'd have problems relaxing, especially if hyperactivity is in the majority.

Even though education doesn't have to be a full-on doctorate on steroids like it was a Post-Grad, but, I tend to sense most people generally want to crash instead of work on their books, gardens or cars. I feel the hubs should be hubs and not just another cash grab and what's scarier is we have also rans and leaderships as genuine cash grabs and that don't do nothin' to anyone who really wants to fish, learn, make money or make their Stadium Quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...