Thursday, April 13, 2017

Upset Runs and Alonso Running to Indy

I feel with the 2M making it as the Lone Eastern Iowan racing at the US Stock Car Short Track Nationals at Bristol, even though I'd feel the Indy 500 Qualifying and All Star Race was not so nicely upstaged, but, that is another topic that would be too deep for a kinda family or family feed. And, the unintended consequence of that move is how Independence, Benton County and Hawkeye Downs's Track Championships are magically up for grabs.

Speaking of Magic, I think Ron Dennis would have deeply nixed an Indy 500 Bid. But, I feel with a Dennisless McLaren, a Near-Breakup With Honda only to anger Lewis Hamilton further, and I doubt Fernando Alonso would keep hot-lapping because its Honda would add a penny, because the fact of that is he'd be more likely to look foolish instead of gaining 75 Expensive Points from Barcelona to Montreal.

What I feel Liberty Media is getting wrong is not seeing the collapse of British F1 Programs. I don't see Williams making 80 Million Dollars in Results like it was Damon Hill or Nigel Mansell, And, with McLaren pulling the "Orange Meltdown" Cam 2 Paint out of Retirement, I think the sadness is Sports Cars haven't grown entirely out of their collapse.

And, I doubt Liberty is in touch with the outside of the Atlanta Area like they rushed to dismiss Ecclestone. Even though I say race everywhere, but, I feel that would have to be the next owner's move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...