Monday, April 10, 2017

Why Not Have Sam Bradford Play Pro Hockey like Tim Tebow in Pro Baseball?

I wonder with the sports scene getting too tabloidlike and less stately, I wonder if Sam Bradford trying to be in lowest tier of Pro Hockey like the Canucks wanted to scholarship Pavel Bure's Number just to drive the Catskills to and over the moon.

The cultural difference is Sam Bradford is an employed athlete by trade who wouldn't have missed a year and not well, and would not sit well in the office. I mean, what would be the magic of Oklahomans wearing Sam Bradford Hockey Jerseys like it was Charlie Ward being just as much of the Knicks as Patrick Ewing.

I mean, we need good things, let alone nice things. Even though I'd reserve the right nearly a decade later to say it was the "Leaked" Heisman, in one of the miniseries of Heisman Wanders starting with Reggie Bush and tailtwisting into the aftershocks of Infamous Jameis that still floor the league.

But, I'd think why not offer Colt McCoy a similar Red River Rivalry Ice Battle? Colt McCoy would have problems trying to skate, because he was not a Little Southwest or not in where Ice Hockey was offered as a club sport like New Trier was in Abilene. But, we need fun stuff, man, and I think the closest to Sam Bradford on Ice would be Captain Serious, Jonathan Toews, even though I'd compared him to Sidney Crosby to impact.

I think we can Dance with the Super Duper Stars, or we can have a Box Office Hero actually work the phones in an actual box office like they played Arena Football and nobody was more entitled than nobody or nobody was better off than nobody because they had one goal, not because my problem was your problem was everybody's like business collapsed like it was good, but it ain't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...