Thursday, April 6, 2017

Expect the North Stars at the X in the next Season or Two

I feel that I would expect the North Stars at the X in the Next Season or Two. I don't think I am trying to be Mr. 3000 here, but, I feel there are keys to reinstating the People's Minnesota North Stars. I would start with number detail, which 8 (Goldsworthy) and 19 (Masterton) are nonnegotiable. I would feel that the numbers 1,9, 67, and 99 would have to be single system issues.

And, I feel the X would not be served right for the North Stars Arena Nickname. I'd want to honor it by saying it'd be a Lighthouse like the Met was and I feel that the only socially acceptable way to have a goal is have a Goal Horn and not a Mini-Quad City Rave.

I'd feel like as a genesis, I'd want to see a Winter Classic-All Star Game-Winter Classic Arc that could be tried in future years. And, I don't intend to have every single sports weekend that's big be the Super Bowl, but, most people try to intend bigs as a vacation weekend, not a mecca.

And, it would exclusively be a North Stars Relevant Move. People don't want omnibuses anywhere and everywhere like Seattle and Uber without being told all about it. That is not the case here, especially if the universe is such a what if.

Remember The North Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...