Thursday, April 20, 2017

Why Not Have the 32nd NHL Team in Atlanta?

I feel this period has done nothing but tested me and a lot of people up and up in smoke is not a good image, either. I feel like if Toronto took the NBA Finals and The Stanley Cup Finals, we'd have one fiery red hot summer down here in America looking up to Toronto and taking the belt from Toronto for half the USA.

I feel why not have the 32nd NHL Team in Atlanta? Even though they've been 0-2 in Franchises and never won a proper Stanley Cup Playoff Series, but, the first of their two Pro Sports Team Golds came from the Atlanta Knights. But, I feel cheated Vegas stole their Knights name they wore well and turned Thanksgiving Dinner into an insult.

But, my contractual stipuli is they'd have to be "And That's A MOJO Touchdown Black" at Home in the A. I feel if I where to dance with names: I would start with Silverbacks and I'd be adamant the costumed mascot is a Gorilla and not an ape or monkey, to speak on the Social Complexity of Atlanta. It would be like the North Stars or Canucks to half the continent. My 2nd is the Atlanta Omni to permenantly immortalize their great Arena of yesteryear. My 3rd name I'd want to immortalize is the Atlanta Alexanders to immortalize Georgia Tech Coliseum and My 4th Name is I'd want is the Atlanta Fultons just to immortalize the Fulton County and my 5th Name I'd want is the Atlanta Midnight Riders just to have the same Silverback Gorilla Costumed Mascot a different way.

But, if in real reality, if we had a 2nd Expansion, we'd run if not Ovi, Crosby, or pairing Malkin and Ovi in OviMalkin and having to make the Hockey Establishment edgy enough that the stars got freed from contention and the New York and Toronto NHL Offices would be flip in merchandise like nobody's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...