Tuesday, April 11, 2017

What If We Where Really, Really There For Great Sports and Pop Culture?

I feel why not be really, really there for Great Sports and Pop Culture like we wore our Swim Trunks and Swimsuits for every Red Hot Summer Day or needed to be in Southern California from January to December to only cope with our bad, bad selves?

I feel the disappointments and anger in a lean pop culture cut too deep. Conversely, we have too many people who's life drained the art and the all time greatness. To a man, I feel I'd want All Time Greatness like it was a rally for all time.

And, I doubt no 8 Year Contract for Free Stuff until the Fall of 2025 would be a good image. Speaking of image in that system, who leads the band does matter. I'd want to see the metal in London, Detroit and Rock and Roll in that particular order.

I know a lot of us would do Dan Marino Careers, but, the peeve is why is the salty pros make us sour? It's like they keep expecting to break through, but, throwing a Middle of the Internet Ball like they play for the Red Bulls is not a good image.

I feel why not elevate and raise the bar, not tax the bar. Barkeeps don't like the bar taxed because that would be their hard earned money. I feel remaking Wrigleyville to nothing would get a few people, but, they've been the middle point of Chicago Neighborhoods. I don't think being cool just to be cool is fun, and I howl for my bonds like I had them and I had to search endlessly. I feel not want to miss a thing is overboard, but, what about the health beyond "Remember The Merchandise"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...