Monday, April 17, 2017

The Health of the British F1 Programs is Questionable

I feel the health of the British F1 Programs is questionable, and that is not just another Space Hog like calling everyone questionable until the NFL put a lid to that practice. I feel like since Brawn's Race from the Bottom to the Top, the precarium of British F1 is worrysome, especially if the leadership is cavalier to that.

I feel like in other words, do I see 80 Million of Results like Scott Bloomquist was always focused? And, I felt Sir Frank was above hiring nepotism and McLaren is wearing a throwback better than racing one.

And, it helps to have a National Race the National Team or Marque. I don't see no Let's Race anywhere like it was Florida State and when it was Hammer Down, it always meant Wins.

And, missing Germany is no help and Silverstone running up and down on British GP Future is even less of one. But, do I see Summer Replacements of 21-30?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...