Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The 27 Potential Replacements for Dale Earnhardt,Jr. at Hendrick Motorsports

Since Dale Earnhardt,Jr. will retire at Season's End and feeling that even with Chase Elliott and Jimmie Johnson, I feel that RCR will run deeper and make my community money in the end and a lot of different communities,too. And, with no further avail, here are the 27 Potential Replacements for Dale Earnhardt,Jr. by merit and advancement:

1.William Byron. I think he will be most likely to be promoted to Hendrick in 2018.

2.Alex Bowman. I think he'll be most likely to fill a seat as a Summer Replacement.

3. Michael Annett. I feel he'd be most likely to fill a Money Seat.

4. Joey Gase. He'll be most likely to get promoted from Jimmy Means.

5. Jonathan Davenport. I'd like to see the Al Holbert Summer recreated in Mainstream 1st Division Racing.

6.Shane Clanton. I really feel he should be in Cup or IndyCar. No Excuses.

7. Deac MacCaskill. We need East North Carolina, the Pantry of that State, in Cup.

8.Ryan Preece. Send Him to Cup or IndyCar.

9.Trista Stevenson. Hire Her.

10. Tommy Joe Martins. I would love to see an Actual Mississippi All-American Alumni actually fill a Cup Seat for a Change.

11. Jimmy Owens. I'd feel he'd need to be hired just to keep Boyd's in the BGN Legacy Pool again.

12. Jordan Anderson. For him, we'd change the 88 to the 15.

13. Bubba Pollard. For him, we'd change the 88 to the 28.

14. Ryan Luza. I feel someone in Cup would need to hire him.

15. Matt Bowling. For him, we'd change the 88 to the 90.

16.John Hunter Nemechek. We'd free the Crazy 88 and just have it be the 8.

17. Helio Castroneves. I feel it'd would be an instant "Come and Get It" if Penske dismisses him.

18. Tony Kanaan. Yay! He'll finally run Charlotte!

19. Stefan Wilson. I feel he needs to be a full season program.

20. Ana Beatriz. See Above.

21. Nehreen Ismail. Great Ambassador.

22. Sebastien Vettel. If Mercedes doesn't steal him home, Hendrick will.

23. Lewis Hamilton. Wants NASCAR.

24. Jason Line. Strong 2nd in the Order at Ken Black.

25. Dominique Van Wieringen. A Great Winner.

26. Scott Dixon. A Great Racer.

27.Ryan Gustin. Hire Him

This is my 27 Potential Replacements for Dale Jr. and even though I am being oppurtunistic given the announcement is today, but, I feel that these racers should be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...