Saturday, April 15, 2017

Always Having Gameday

I feel like, as a fan, feeling that good or great people make stadiums and arenas and raceways enjoyable. And, I feel like, not everyone wants to be or cares to be held down to account like we played transparency like Reynolds Wax. I feel what is worse than the compulsivity or the fan violences and angers is the dearth of self-control, especially if our situations' lowered in life.

And, check who these 5 Star Blue Chips are coming from. If it's a known market or a place that they can't handle small schools because they where upset they couldn't play Ohio State or Notre Dame, having to at least be accountable for members of the rodeo and to see if they're ready for Mesquite as opposed to a Get Rich Quick Scheme called a Paycheck.

That is not a good image. I think if that was my barn, the things I would have turned up like my city really was a wildfire is Sports Memoriabilia Mislabeled, because we have stronger laws for Home Improvement Sitcom Memoriabilia than Sports Autographs in most States, Betting on Sport, Substance Abuses, Recidivism and Recidivism over Women, Children or Other Protected Groups.

And, I doubt a good chunk of my peers practice anger management and it makes the Rocky Mountain of Madness turbulent. I feel that what I lose my cool in the worst is problem pros and I doubt enabling the swamp and not Florida's Field is a good image, because all the back roads will fill, good and bad, at some point like the cities and I feel image needs to be honed like a garden, not calculated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...