Thursday, April 20, 2017

Resurrecting Record Sales and Out Of Print Albums

I feel with Record Sales at the bottom right now, because people just don't have the money and our 13-30 is scattered and not in a good way, either. We all have side hustles or 2nd Jobs or hustles, period, but, I feel the focus needs a 2nd Look.

With Bob Seger's Albums being out of print, and not being digitized, I wonder if would reprinting out of print albums pro bono lead to moral and ethical dilemmas, if not commercial? But, I feel what other option or recourse would there be?

Being in a horrible period, I think concert promotion is not even, and I wished there'd be a 2 or More for 1 Packaging for Poster, Ticket and Album or anything else like these kit programs. What hurts is no one is advocating as aggressively for the Older or Older Modern Classics, which where a stronger theater or opera than a lot of the stuff today.

It feels like we'd need advocation, or more appropriately, revival in traditional markets and to counter markets where their field was not an option earlier in recent history. Vinyl Double or More Digit Improvements need to go other places in Traditional Music, too.

Even though Stadiums/Arenas would be more expensive to book, but, I'd feel safety in multipurposes and other than trying to round the season at home, I feel having annuals are better than in and outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...