Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Why Not Return Buick to the Racetrack?

I feel that even though I am Pontiac, not a Buick, but, I feel it should be time to return Buick to the Racetrack. Obviously, I feel with the misappliciation of the Hellcat, which is Mopar's Foul, but, I feel there has to be an enthuisasts Straight Shot to the Cup Series.

Even though I'd stated wanting Pontiac and Oldsmobile back in Cup right after Dodge stated they wanted back, but, I feel, too, having lawyers at the Renaissance Center have the back as hard as the metal, because where does it end in the end?

Other than a lot of areas in our family would need rectifying and it all can't be being comfortable for 3 Hours and we'd have Corporate Sponsors fall in our lap. And, if that was me, I'd paint the Dunkin' Donuts or whatever company logo in the metal so it stuck into the metal and was not easily interchanged.

I feel like we got the rest of Detroit and London, but, why not get the Sports Cars and Big Stores back online, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...