Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Drake Relays Should Have Stronger Emphasis on College Team Bookings

I know the Drake Relays stick their neck out to keep their Iowa Sized Box to be a 2nd State Championship like it is Special, because it genuinely is, but, I feel the area they don't quite get is College Team Bookings.

The reason why I want to see more emphasis on booking College Track and Field Programs that could be able to race the Relays, because both Penn and Drake will always be neck and neck for NCAA Regionalworthy Talent, but, I feel the quality of program would help to know if we had a few Bowling Balls of Running Backs that we know we wouldn't need Spring Football to run out.

Granted, every decision is a personal decision, and I feel the emphasis on the Pros most Non-Olympic Years is crestfalling. Other than Texas, Kansas, and Missouri, who are majors in their own right, I feel that nuturing talent and keeping the NCAA and Olympic Trial Bookings Fresh need to happen.

And, I don't think just segreating the Pros to USA Track and Field would not add a penny. And, what is stickier is Max Siegel's "Hype Man" Plan that is doing more stunts than a Big Ballin' Hip Hop Star and I'd feel either Drake or Penn should state who'd claim the next American Boston heroes off the top, because it would take a lot for the Olympic Culture to get to be profitable vs. Play the usual Tropes.

But, what I do see for every dollar spent hyping the shoes to death and being just good or bad apples, which an elderly Prefontaine would have lost his stack more than once over if he's here today, but, I feel desire is not getting pumped to the top of the towers the same as some swag bags. If we where all Corporate Sponsored, we'd run other people broke just to get what we want, and that would not be enough then still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...