Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Is it just me, or do I expect Oklahomans expect more from their Program?

I feel with Oklahomans running wild over the fact Adrian Peterson is trying to find a spot, which never really fixed the long running Billy Sims Curse that pesters Oklahoma Sooners Football and with Joe Mixon being all anger and noise and no rewards in the end. I feel is it just me, or do I expect Oklahomans expect more from their program?

I feel the fault of Bob Stoops Sooner Football is the dearth of 4 Year Careers. And, like it or not, collapsing on the field in the Winter has became as common as scoring Half A Hundred or Sooner Magic. And, to add to the narcolepsy, rallying to beat Tennessee is not the same as winning when America is really watching.

What is problematic is being left on the field to throw for nothing. If the Beer Vendor and the Ice Cream Man become Team MVPs, it would drive people nuts. Other than getting worked up to beat Mount Union in a Home and Home, I fear the Old Switzer Running and Drinking Team Rag coming out of retirement.

And, if everyone else in the University of Oklahoma's Clubs and Departments is getting 100 Percent Diplomas, I wonder if Baker Mayfield is getting more chances than the law will allow? Being 2nd in the Country in Division IA is not the same as pulling an upset run from no nowhere and nearly winning it all. I fear it is an onion of confusing activitity for action that will get found through the Western USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...