Saturday, March 2, 2019

2020 NASCAR Menards Midwest Tour Inaugural Slate (Currently ARCA Racing Series)

I feel this is the centerpiece of the 4 for 1 NASCAR Pro Series System, Covering the Split of the K and N East being as necessary as a Texas Baseball Rangers Off Season Trade and the other piece of this is having to instead of the 3 in 1, having the Series 4 in 1 and I feel this would be the current ARCA Racing Series and I think the trickier part is the ARCA CRA Tour, which is a crock vs. the ASA AC Delco Series, would have to be a Garage Buy. And, I feel as if this series would be closer to the Truck Slate more than the archtypical Regional 20

M 1 Eldora I feel this is the Series Premiere b/c it would be Lowcountry Enough not to have Soggy Grounds

2 Salem

3 Winchester

4 Anderson

5 Indiana State Fair

6 Terre Haute

M 7 IRP

8 Toledo

M 9 Michigan

10 Flat Rock

M 11 Road America

12 Blackhawk Farms Unique b/c it covers Wisconsin and Illinois.

13 Chicagoland

14 Brainerd

15 and 16 Castrol Edmonton (I feel if the passports will be worth money, go for an International 2)

17 Red River Valley

18 Eagle

19 Knoxville

20 Hawkeye Downs

21 I-70

22 Kansas

23 Belleville

24 Gateway

25 IL State Fair

26 DuQuion

27 Salem

28 Winchester

M 29 Anderson

I'd try to make it a Midwest Series de facto, and I feel that if the scheduling bridge is crossed, I'm sure there will be territorial/preference/managerial matterisms to take in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...