Thursday, March 7, 2019

What Would The Next 3 Years of the Big Ten Conference Look Like...

I feel for starters, I'd see in College Football, 1 American History Title (Rutgers), 2 After All These Years (Minnesota and Indiana) and 1 Lost on Talent (Iowa). I feel in system, I feel Notre Dame would have to be Heightened Major Priority.

What'd I'd see is at least have the Commissioner into 2038 or 2051. And, 2007 On, I feel what was lost was the Local Control of Iowa Wrestling (IPTV) and Minnesota Hockey (Big Ten Hockey). I am aware getting certain Sports/Activities to the Public is great, but, we couldn't be mad when we couldn't be trimmed out.

I'd think with having to raise or barn raise Maryland, Penn State, Rutgers and Nebraska's Severances from the Ground Up, and I feel we'd need the chance to raise DePaul or Marquette as the Conference 12th When they restart College Football and Ice Hockey.

I'd really want Marquette and the Athletic Indentity be Golden Apples JUST to bring back the Old Iowa Styled Gold. I know people are sticks about their detail, and more so when they had not have had anything in years.

And, when I mean local control, I mean not leave the City of Iowa City Local Control. To me, I feel like necessary discussions would be had, and not just save the sport through tickets so they couldn't play Academic Halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...