Monday, March 25, 2019

Why Not Penn Athletics Double Play Big 5 and Ivy League, Not Just Basketball?

I feel like since the Big East is laboring and it is not just the Conference is laboring, but, the fact of the matter to remark Penn Athletics both the Philadelphia Big 5 and the Ivy League interchangably in Athletics and not just Basketball.

I feel like the hedge when the Big East Collapses is restoring the Social Traditions of these Rivalries. I think this if we had to hedge a league here or there to keep an outring to Harvard remarked Beanpot Series later on and I feel the biggest perk in selling tickets is knowing who to get excited for.

I think the whole educational mission in this, is having to keep Scholarships Solvent. And, with Penn Athletics where to double joint Big 5 and the Ivy League in College Football, it would be a damaging road to the Playoffs.

Other than change being too common, or consicious as in just losing it, I feel having to retain a great Hippocampus, all jokes aside, and I am more interested in seeing the right moves for a Penn Stadium Winter Classic (IE, Restoring Liquor Licensures, Not Having Wasteful Traditions).

I feel like wanting to see key matters be done rather than just another race to the top that would mean little other than to those of us that saw it live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...