Monday, March 11, 2019

The 5 Tenets of Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

OK, I am bringing up the 5 Tenets of Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey like every Down-Up-Down-Up-Down has a Mannerism and a Behavioralism.

Down: I feel having to score on Defense and not be left so defenseless that they'd be ambushed

I feel this Down was the Downfall of the GPS Line. I know we are in a not nice place with a not nice rise, but, I feel even though they are Territory, but, I feel like they'd have to have the right roster long enough to replace Texas as the Ultimate NCAA Champion. And, in the Sweet, Sweet Pro Stock Caning that not even Professor Warren Johnson coming back home as Professior and Mascot only to get mad that an indifferent set of 19 Year Olds are neither happy or know Pro Stock like Jeg, Greg, and Line to save their hide, nor Ohio State stealing Winter Gold before Title IX and right when the state got into legal trouble.

Up: I feel like undisciplined play leads to other bad things

Minnesota's already had 1 going on 2 Memorable Falloffs. I don't expect you to buy Red Hot Pizza for me, but, Coaches don't want extra questions more than they deserve or mysteries, too.

Down: Have Bankable Athletes Play For You

Minnesota and Great Commerce need to go Hand in Hand. I wouldn't mind the Big Middle Linebacker from Minneapolis North be 99 on Ice and be the Goal. But, what is the problem in the Naturi-Teague-Coyle Cycle is effective lines of communication.

Up: If they don't love you,problems ensue

I feel that the acquistion move was not popular in Pierre, either. And, we had North Dakota State do all time greater because of your and Washington's Issues.

Down: The fans need something to pay the construction bills

And quack trainers are not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...