Sunday, March 3, 2019

Love in Philadelphia Sports is Concrete and Broad Street and the Next Lions and Earthquake (Quakers) from Allentown

I feel like even though the Special in the Philly Special would be another Favre or Unitas that would otherwise elevate and save the Jaguars in Jacksonville and Duval County, I can't help but feel guilty about if Wentz does get hurt again and Goodell's Job Security would be done because of that.

Love in Philadelphia Sports is Concrete Chuck Bednarik, the 1960 NFL Hero and the Broad Street Bullies. Even though there is Love, Respect, and Romance in other areas of the City of Brotherly Love, but, it feels like having to free up ice from the corner of the Ice Machine, it breaks out at once and it always a breakout.

I know we will reharvest the first Washington Senators Season Since 1971 and the First National Pastime Season in the National Capital in the American League Since 1971 in the Coming Years. I feel like what is on this boat is Harper is not to be confused with Love, because his Clown Ethics would break the City of Ethics.

I feel like having to restoke the City that meant So Many Different Things to So Many Different People again, even though it'd be real Soul, real 730 like you going to or you are at work or school already and real life 215.

But, I feel other than not getting trillions back, for the trillions we've spent, I feel like Allentown has to at least expect the Next Lions and the Next Earthquake to revitalize American History. Even though I do sense Penn State will still have to pay the man for the Death Penalty and that would be an outterritory deterrer, I'd think rallying the quest to Penn Stadium and Penn Quakers in their territory has to be wanted more.

It is terrible to be plaster and no one individual would just sack everyone's problems. I am sure safe schools would help make sports be safer, if not education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...