Sunday, March 17, 2019

It'd be more fun if we had Garlits-WJ the Matchup

I feel the Unfinished Business from Unfinished Business is wanting Garlits-WJ The Matchup. I mean we have Power Trips that we'd see through from Dallas Independent, we'd have Irritational Fears to whomp Irriational Fears, and we'd have a too small World get claustrophobic and more uncomfortable, like a less harmless Truman Show in Iowa City.

I don't think bad beer, and worse bars help us out. And, we are very unjust like we'd expect Starcom Shirts or Megan Gustafson's WNBA Jerseys Screenprinted like she was ours all along, but, we can't see either on my shelf.

I don't know how fun would wanting Garlits-WJ would have played down. I don't know if we'd match count on Warren Johnson sharing Victory Lane and Banquet Stages with Joe Amato, Kenny Bernstein, and Don "The Snake" Prudhomme, too?

Intention or Otherwise, we'd still know who's serious, even though The Snake's erstwhileness at Serious Business raised everyone to where they are today. I don't need to be welded into Multiple Trillions, I don't need an International Airport out the way we are everywhere, but, structure and towers are not fun and games.

And, it is an unreal year and I feel the false starts should have people rolling, namely, when you know they don't fall for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...