Monday, March 11, 2019

That Pilot and Local Control Got Everything to do With Everything

I feel in not having iterity of Raycom or Jefferson Pilot, I feel just because we got more people don't make it all right. And, Local Control got every last thing to do with everything if I don't want to be talked down like I was the good end of the Highlight Reel.

I feel like it introverse not having structure, and I can't really tell between Work Friend and Friend Friend and not just another Gang of 6 Reskin. I feel North Carolina will have more to offer than Washington, but, is that how we want to live?

I feel a guilt that we need another ESPN Gameplan or Center Court at some point. But, I feel that is a reflex of the Pac 12 burying better Television Games, no thanks to infamous recruiting losses that cost the league money. We'd need Cal to upset Florida in Berkeley before it'd be safe to restart a Texas Giant in the Ocean.

Just because Gals are Prettier than the Ocean Blue doesn't mean they couldn't see the same thing different. We got stuck with Crooked Integrity and we should want a True Expansion of the Best Times of our Life, not an oversaturation and being in a Hard Luck Year doen't help our cause.

I don't want Pros bought and sold to the highest bidder and everyone crowding the Lakers and Ice Kings like a Business Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...