Sunday, March 10, 2019

Is The Drake Bulldogs an NCAA Tournament Team?

I wish it was as simple as Fantasy Basketball and the Drake Bulldogs hardened Home Arena Court where it was not in reach of Michigan State or Kansas. But, I feel in a scandalized twin of years, the biggest Repo is how much healthy depth is on the East Village.

I don't feel it is creative license for ESPN to abandon them in favor of a Half-Cocked Big Conference Team. I feel it is common sense NOT to have a 3 Game, 50 Year NCAA Tournament Losing Streak, and being pluck to a Hometown Relays Gold to compliment Roosevelt and East like it was Iowa City High and Iowa City West is apatheic and cold.

Any 2nd Round Appearance would reinstate any good energy, including the 1st NCAA Wrestling In Season Meet Since 1993. East's Wrestling Room is roaring like it is Lisbon and I am thinking other than getting an interest high out of the Tri Rivers Founder 4 of North Linn, Alburnett, Springville, and Central City to keep Grambling from invading our territory worse, or North Carolina.

I could be proved wrong, but, I feel the At Large Lottery is wide open without any decent Western Top 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...